We have been inundated with enquires on when the Seaweed baths will operate again.
In line with the Government's Roadmap for reopening Society and Business, the Bathhouse will reopen on June 22nd for Seaweed baths only.
Advanced booking is required from June 15th due to high demand.
Included in our COVID-19 response plan we have introduced a Return to Work Safety Protocol with guidance from the HSE, National Tourism Development Authority, Public Health Advise, Irish Spa Association and Fáilte Ireland.
We have been working hard behind closed doors to update our cleaning policy/system and procedures to ensure the health and safety of all our clients returning to the Bathhouse.
The following list is some of the measures we have taken-
- Social distancing signage is displayed throughout the building.
- Advanced digital consultation forms to be completed before arrival.
- One-way system in place
- On entry and exit we have hand sanitizing stations.
- Protective screens have been installed at reception.
- Payment will be processed on arrival (contactless payment is encouraged where possible)
- Staff members have been divided into daily teams.
- Staff members have been designated a set of bathing rooms that only they will enter, clean, disinfect and prepare throughout the day.
- Our cleaning policy is already at a high standard however we have introduced extra measures for your peace of mind.
- Bookings by appointment only.
- We ask clients to bring their own water as jugs will no longer be provided in the bathing rooms.
- If clients wish to bring their own towels, they can do so however all our towels are washed at 60 degrees and dried at high temperatures to ensure sanitation between clients.
- Ventilation system has been fully serviced and upgraded.
- Water system has been maintained daily since shut down to prevent Legionella.
Thank you all for your support, patience and understanding throughout this new process and we look forward to welcoming you all back.